A classic brownstone owned by the Religious Society of Friends since 1897, the Penington Friends House is adjacent to the historic 15th Street Meeting and Friends Seminary, on a beautiful residential block of the Lower Gramercy area.
We offer travelers an opportunity to experience the warmth of our community during their stay in New York.
Life at the Penington has many rewards.
- Formal parlor and lending library
- A rooftop sundeck and rear garden/patio
- An opportunity to share a home cooked meal with Friends
- Laundry facilities
- Sitting area with Television
- New York Times subscription and internet service
Penington Friends House is located on the east side of Manhattan near Union Square park with many subway connections in easy walking distance.
215 East 15th Street
New York, NY 10003
Phone +1 212-673-1730
Office Hours Monday through Friday